Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday, Day 16

This morning I got up at 5ish to watch the sunrise, but unfortunately I couldn't see it because I wasn't high enough and there were too many trees in the way. But it was very peaceful and I could hear all the animals waking up/going to sleep. Because we have air conditioning in our rooms we don't have the windows open and I can't hear what India sounds like at night.
So many strange noises, but nothing dangerous I hope :)

Today I was at the school tutoring. Sometimes it is not so fun, but when the kids are learning new words and are excited to read it is really great.

At lunch I at with the boys in my house. They are super! I think I am getting better at eating with my hands :) Anyone want to come over for an Indian dinner when I get home? I have discovered some really yummy food here!

Vijay, me, Naveen, Rangith

Tonight I was walking with Natasha to family time and we saw a giant beetle on the ground, at least 2 1/2 inches long. Just as she was leaning over to take a picture of it and we were saying that it probably can't fly. It started flying straight towards us! Needless to say we were surprised and may or may not have screamed and ran away :)

Sorry I don't have much to say today. I am getting up early again tomorrow with Alyssa and we are going to do yoga :)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say that I am moving to India after the eating with your hands thing... Finally a place that gets me... but then you had to mention the beetle and well that just aint gonna fly.. and yes that pathetic pun was intended!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete