Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturday, Day 19

I left Rising Star today :(

Our session continued RSO's tradition and painted this henna hand on the wall to leave our mark. Then we all wrote our names in the hand.

After we checked into our hotel, some girls and I went to Spencer's Mall. It was so different than an American mall. It was a lot like the outside markets we visited on the streets except it was inside. Lots of tiny shops and lots of "streets". Luckily we didn't get lost wandering in circles :) Then we had lunch at Pizza Hut; so much better than in America. I had the chicken Tikka Makhani pizza . Basically it had tandoori chicken and tandoori sauce and was so delicious. I am pretty sure that when I get home food is going to taste so bland. I will need to spice it up!

Tomorrow morning I am leaving India. I am excited to go back to America, but I really feel like I am leaving my heart in India.

1 comment:

  1. OK SOOO COOL. And we r totally making that PIZZA you ate when you get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete